Who knew love could be this intense? And since I am in the business of torturing myself, here's a very abbreviated look at some of the past few years.
Growing up a little...(oh, and good thing I can't find 99.9999% of early years pics in their original format on my hard drive or else this entry would take on computer-exploding properties)
So, we go from these years that seem like light years ago to his first day of preschool.
Cut to the first day of kindergarten (which depressingly has something like a mere 6 weeks left to it)
Baby, how we got from NYU Medical Center to the eve of your 6th birthday boggles my mind. Promise me the next six will creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
I LOVE YOU. Happy Birthday, my precious five-year-old. (I know, I'm working on it.)
Happy Birthday Hugo!! Ann, it's too bad that our babies won't share the same birthday (at least it's looking that way) but I'll always think of your little guy on earth day from now on. He was an adorable baby and still so sweet xoxo
ReplyDelete