Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Peanut!

Dear Portia! You've been five for 13 hours and 52 minutes. I know you say you still feel four. Birthdays are funny that way. What a great day we had! So nice that your new school friends were able to come for a celebration- nearly all the girls in your class could come. I think that Danny Magic made everyone laugh, especially when he pulled his bunny out of thin air! His lie detector was also pretty hilarious. You were a great special helper to him. We are very lucky that the sun was shining after a week of non-stop rain! You were able to paint pumpkins, play in the treehouse, and have the magic show outside. A pretty perfect day, but not nearly as perfect as October 9 five years ago. I love you, Lel. Mama. Sweet thing. Angel Baby. Love Muffin. Bun. Peanut.

































No comments:

Post a Comment