I had fun with you today at your school! Baking with four of your friends in the snack room. I think everyone really enjoyed our carrot cupcakes, don't you? I am so happy I had a chance to see what your days are like in kindergarten. How nice that Daddy and Hugo joined us and the entire class for the celebration after lunch. Here are few pictures from our day together. Tomorrow's a big day- five years old. Love you, Sweet Peanut.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Still FOUR
My little girl is, but for a few more hours, still four. Five years ago tomorrow, this precious child entered our lives. Incredible birth, one that I, in all honesty, wish I'd be given the chance to relive. Portia, you must have been the happiest, easiest baby there ever was. I think you know that I, confused and alarmed, took you to the pediatrician when you were a mere two weeks old sharing that you slept and slept and slept, half the time needed to be woken to be fed, and when you were awoke pretty much never ever cried. Your pediatrician looked at you, perfect as you were, looked at me, and gently replied: "And the problem is? Be grateful. Enjoy her! This could change." Well, you have remained my sleeping champion never to wake at night, clocking your 12 hours a night; and you have certainly maintained your cheerful disposition. You, my little love, are a kind and gentle soul. What a grown-up little girl you have become over the past five years. Your brother, your daddy and I are so lucky that you are in our lives.
I had fun with you today at your school! Baking with four of your friends in the snack room. I think everyone really enjoyed our carrot cupcakes, don't you? I am so happy I had a chance to see what your days are like in kindergarten. How nice that Daddy and Hugo joined us and the entire class for the celebration after lunch. Here are few pictures from our day together. Tomorrow's a big day- five years old. Love you, Sweet Peanut.




I had fun with you today at your school! Baking with four of your friends in the snack room. I think everyone really enjoyed our carrot cupcakes, don't you? I am so happy I had a chance to see what your days are like in kindergarten. How nice that Daddy and Hugo joined us and the entire class for the celebration after lunch. Here are few pictures from our day together. Tomorrow's a big day- five years old. Love you, Sweet Peanut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment