Saturday, October 8, 2011

F-I-V-E

What a year for my little girl! Started 2 new schools, become a confident awesome little skier, plays piano, swims like a fish, become ever better best friends with her brother, if that's possible ... it has been a full, fun year. It has ended with a little voice in the shower tonight which quietly called out to me when I reminded her that this is her last night of being five: "Could I just have a moment to relax?" Forever the sweetest, most easy-going kid I know.

Way behind on posts for Sept and October...so, for now, I'll leave it with this post dedicated to my birthday girl. Tomorrow morning when you wake up, you'll be a whole six years old and will, with great likelihood, need to serve me up a spoon of nutella to jolt my system into believing gear. You're an angel, and we're so lucky to spend our lives with you.

A few recent snipets of Peanut, including yesterday's big adventure to the "Pagoda"...




Friday's school birthday celebration with chocolate chocolate chip cupcakes & pink cream cheese frosting







Cool as a cucumber...just getting marked





Told to close her eyes, and, voila, one second later, done deal!


Relishing the sun and warmth at the beach today, last day of five




2 comments:

  1. OMG! You took the plunge! So, what's in those ears of hers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful. Happy Birthday P!

    ReplyDelete