Daddy knew that this Hello Kitty lip gloss,nail polish, gosh knows what else cosmetic kit which,to me, is a rash and a half waiting to happen, would make her smile more than a pony would....and he was right!
Checking out the organic, all-natural, hypo-allergenic offerings with her brother
A sliding lip gloss. This takes the cake.
The Princess Party- on a beautiful, sunny, Indian summer 65 degree day
Happy Birthday, Angel!!!
...lastly, sometimes you just hear the darndest things in the darndest places. In this case it was Target; at checkout, seeing all of the birthday supplies, our cashier asked Portia if it were her birthday and how old she was. She then proceeded to recite A.A Milne's Now We are Six, and in a very poetic voice at that:
When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.
IF ONLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment